There's been radio silence for a bit because I'm still thunking my head against various applications. Here's the breakdown:
- School 1: submitted about forty minutes before the deadline, with much handwaving and blather about how terrible I felt the play was. Their website and submission guidelines are kind of terse and made me all nervous.
- School 2: oh god want to go here so bad. Submitted with eyes closed.
- School 3: would also be completely awesome; I probably have no chance but all my interaction with them was very sweet. Submitted.
- School 4: think I can get in here, and that it would be pretty cool. Have a few days left before the deadline. Keep rewriting parts of Statement of Purpose. They don't appear to be any better.
- School 5: prestige out the ass. Few days left. Have terrible drafts of various parts of the application.
- School 6: due same day as School 5. Super expensive. Have maybe one terrible draft.
- School 7: If you aren't improving fast enough for them, they spank you and ask you to leave. At least according to the brochure. A couple of weeks out. No terrible drafts done yet.
If you're thinking "hm, I bet this post is a sad little excuse for not working on applications," that is not what is happening at all and you are very rude.